TheÂ market researchÂ division of Adecco Romania was created as a result of the increasing demands for studies and forecasts received from Adecco customers, related to labour market situation at a national, local and regional level.
We work and interact with a significant amount of information on the labour market every day, from the dynamics of candidates demand and supply, to the dynamics of wages levels and benefits offered by the employers. In this context,Â Adecco ResearchÂ represents a barometer for the labour market and meets the needs of the companies through 2 main categories of studies, as follows:
Predefined studies (or already prepared):
- salaries and benefits barometer created on different sectors of activity
- major trends in the labour market
On-demand studies (or depending on request):
- estimating surveys regarding labour market potential of a particular sector / city
- employee satisfaction surveys, engagement survey â€“ what are the factors which help retain/ motivate employees
- marketing studies: branding, pricing, equity, positioning, awareness, market potential estimate etc.
- various opinion polls
Our team is at your disposal for any details regarding the studies we are creating. Â For more details, you can contact us at the following email address:Â email@example.com