Global Mobility

Our team?

Our global mobility department offers services to a wide range of companies in Romania in the IT, automotive, HoReCa and retail industry.

Aflați mai multe

Employment / secondment of EU / non UE citizens in Romania

Employment/secondment of EU citizens in Romania
  • residence registration – obtaining the personal numeric code
  • study diplomas recognition and equivalation for employed in specially regulated professions
  • notification of competent authorities
  • fiscal registration
  • fiscal residence
  • residence registration for family members
Employment/secondment of non EU citizens in Romania
  • work permit
  • work visa
  • residence card
  • notification of competent authorities
  • fiscal residence
  • family reunification
    • approval of the immigration authority
    • entry visa
    • residence card
  • visa for business trips in various countries

Secondment / Business trips of Romanian / foreign employees to EU / non EU countries

Secondment of Romanian/foreign employees to EU countries
  • A1/S1 form/European health card
  • fiscal residence
Business trips of Romanian/foreign employees to non EU countries
  • business invitations
  • medical insurance
  • business visa

Contact Adecco România

Request a custom offer

I agree that Adecco Romania/Adecco Resurse Umane and its affiliates can use my details to send me information about their services (including available jobs, invitations to events, surveys, polls, newsletters) by post, email, SMS, MMS, phone, social media, push notifications in apps and other means’. I understand that I may opt out at any time.